This website is published by the Fondation LACOSTE, a corporate foundation created on October 11, 2006 under the auspices of the Fondation de France.
Foundation mailing address:
6, rue de la Chaussée d’Antin – 75009 Paris – FRANCE.
Publication Director: Mrs. Dominique Brard, Administrator of the Fondation LACOSTE.
Alter Way, a French simplified joint-stock company (SAS) with capital of €812,801, headquartered at 1 rue royale, Bat D 227, les Bureaux de la colline – 92210 St Cloud. Nanterre Trade and Companies Register: 490 932 308
Telephone: +33 22.214.171.124.95 – www.alterway.fr
You are informed that visits to the Website are recorded. All use of our electronic publication is recorded. We may use this information for statistical purpose to guarantee a regular service. No personal data identifying you is collected via this recording.
- We may use two kinds of cookies:
- Technical cookies linked to website features. These cookies allow you to browse the site, use its features and save your preferences.
- Website analysis cookies. These cookies allow us to measure visits to the website and help us improve it.
- Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but there is no obligation. By continuing to browse our website, you agree to the use of these cookies. If you wish to disable cookies, you must simply adjust your browser’s settings, but you should be aware that by disabling cookies you may no longer be able to use all of the website’s features. You will find below some information about how to disable cookies for certain web browsers.
- Click the “menu” button and select “options”
- Select the “privacy”
- In the history section, for the remember rules option, select “never remember history”.
- Set “Accept third-party cookies” to “never”. Note: after exploring this setting, if you can no longer view some of your websites correctly, an intermediate solution is to set it to “From visited” to allow third-party cookies coming from previously visited websites.
- Click “ok” to close the “options” window (https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/Kb/disable-third-party-cookies)
- Internet Explorer:
- Click the “Tools” button, then click “Internet options”.
- Click the “Privacy” tab, and then, under “Settings“, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click “ok” (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- Google Chrome:
- Click the icon “Customize and control Google chrome” in the browser toolbar.
- Select “settings”.
- Click “Show advanced settings”.
- In the “Privacy” section, click the “Content settings”
- In the “cookies” section, check mark “Block sites from setting any data”.
- Click “ok”. (http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies)
- In the top menu bar, click “Safari”, then “Preferences”
- Select the “Privacy” icon